YES WENDY. [x]
He is a rude and disrespectful person and is being given very little press attention for his atrocious behaviour. Whereas Miley is being blasted by EVERYONE for her artistic choices.
Hes not disrespectful he saved life’s thanks to all the haters he could be quitting music. The media is trying to tear him apart.. Look he was only 13 when he got signed. Hes been through a lot just respect that. Hes saving life’s right now and every second of the day. Yeah he can say things but he doesn’t mean them.
Reasons why Justin Bieber is a disrespectful jerk:
- he said rape happens for a reason
- he wrote in a guest book at Anne Frank’s house that he ‘wishes she was a Belieber’
- he gagged and spat out a vegan steak that had been specially ordered for him
- he makes his fans pay tons of money to see him live, when he could easily afford tickets to be priced at like $40 instead of $100+
- he visited a children’s hospital in England and made them clear a space for him because he didn’t want to sit with the sick children. He stayed for 5 minutes while the cameras were rolling, then left without so much as a ‘thank you’
- he attacked a photographer at said hospital
- he peed in a restaurent kitchen
- he faked a really bad asthma attack, made his security guards call the paramedics, when they arrived he laughed his ass off and his people payed everyone to keep quiet about it
- he called a car to take him to the mall, then sent it back because he didn’t like the colour. he went to the mall and stayed for 5 minutes before leaving and saying it was the shittest mall he’d ever been to
- he got banned from Disneyland for punching Goofy
- he showed up to his own concert 2 hours late on a school night and then refused to give an explanation
- he is quoted as screaming ‘fuck bill clinton’ and attacking a cameraman, who is suing
- his mother is quoted as saying she ‘hopes he’ll mature soon’
- he spat on an old man’s face
- he threw a temper tantrum in a theatre because he was told he couldn’t bring his subway sandwich in because it was against the rules. he made a huge mess of the theatre and had to be carried out by bodyguards kicking and screaming that they were all worthless monkeys
- he showed up at disney unanounced and demanded that an entire restaurent be cleared so he could eat there, although people had had their reservations booked for months.
- he laughed at and told a woman in a bikini at a hotel swimming pool that she looked like a beached whale
there’s no point in trying to defend him, his actions are disrespectful and wrong and there are no excuses for them
THIS POST. THANK YOU.
How do Belibers still exist?
It’s important that people see this
I dont even know who this is, but the media pulls shit like this often and it should be publicized.
So let me tell you about the shittiest parent on the motherfucking planet.
I work at a grocery store and this man comes in with his 11 year old son. He buys a pack a cigarettes and a two cases of beer. The son was holding a two dollar drawing pad and placed it on the belt and I guess the dad didn’t notice it at first but when I was about to scan the pad he asked where’d it have come from and turned towards the kid and asked “Did you put that shit up there?”. He told me to put it back and then told his 11 year old child that he “ain’t paying for that gay ass notebook.”. So I looked at the kid, who was close to tears and saying how he ran out of paper at home and my heart broke. So I gave the pad to him, for free, and told the dad I would take care of it. I gave the kid some tokens for a game outside and said I would look forward to buying some of his drawings and paintings when he’s all famous. He kids face was so priceless and I thought everything was good. But then, about 10 ten minutes after giving the kid his notebook, I walked outside and saw this. The drawing pad all ripped up and tossed on the pavement. I could only imagine what happened in the parking lot, but I know that that poor kid heart is fucking ripped apart, just like this pad.
I’m fucking horrified that there are parents like this, who, just because it’s not masculine or gender specificthey won’t let their children follow their true passions or explore interests that lead to their happiness. Even more so, I’m horrified that parents don’t care about the fine arts anymore because it doesn’t have job security. Since when did it ever matter to a child if their passion makes them money or not? Parenting is about supporting whatever makes your child happy. Have some fucking consideration for your child’s wants not your homophobic and anti-art ideals.
Everybody needs to see this
This makes me so angry. How could anyone be so hateful. That poor kid…
((That was a prime example of BAD parenting.))
These dudes are fucking legit. They don’t just show up one day in court, either, they actually make friends with the kids and let them know they have a support system and that there are people in the world who care about them and will always have their back. And less important, but also cool, is that the few times a couple of them have come into my cafe, they’ve been super friendly and polite and when I told one of the guys that I noticed his Bikers Against Child Abuse patch and wanted him to know how awesome I thought he was because of it, he got kind of shy and blushed and said, “The kids are the awesome ones, we just let them know they’re allowed to be brave.”
Needs to be reblogged.
Hey, bikers are AWESOME.
These guys are amazing people.
“BACA Mission Statement
Bikers Against Child Abuse (BACA) exists with the intent to create a safer environment for abused children. We exist as a body of Bikers to empower children to not feel afraid of the world in which they live. We stand ready to lend support to our wounded friends by involving them with an established, united organization. We work in conjunction with local and state officials who are already in place to protect children. We desire to send a clear message to all involved with the abused child that this child is part of our organization, and that we are prepared to lend our physical and emotional support to them by affiliation, and our physical presence. We stand at the ready to shield these children from further abuse. We do not condone the use of violence or physical force in any manner, however, if circumstances arise such that we are the only obstacle preventing a child from further abuse, we stand ready to be that obstacle.”
|—||George Orwell (Homage to Catalonia)|
My favorite coconut-cat; Rurt Kussell.
out of comets
Do not surround
yourself with those
that treat you like
dirt and dust.
I always reblog the loneliest whale. I wish they could hear you lovely girl. Your pitch is just out of their range.
You talk and no one ever hears you. Not a sound.
Maybe someday you will find a deaf whale that can’t hear anything and won’t know the difference. Then you can find some happiness.
Good luck whale. I’m still rooting for you.
Goodbye sweet little Emmi, now you’ll sleep forever in my grandpa’s garden where we found Trudy a year ago. We know you loved us as much as we loved you (and still do) because you fought this stupid disease with so much power, and you didn’t want to let go even when you must have felt so tired of resisting. Today we put you to sleep, and the sun was shining just for you - I know that for sure because it stopped shining a few hours ago. I hope you’re having the sweetest, brightest, funniest and loveliest dreams, little cat, goodbye.
This is my little cat Emmi. She was born on May 15 2014. Her mother didn’t take care of her, so a lovely elderly lady raised her and her two siblings. On July 21 Emmi came to us. It was a rough weak for our one year old cat Trudy, but Emmi was mesmerizing. Since she knew human touch, she wanted to cuddle the second she left her box, searching for eye contact and being just endlessly cute. She eventually became friends with Trudy, who taught her how to use her litter box the right way and licked her and played with her. Today we lerned that Emmi has FIP, a disease that is not treatable. She’s going to die pretty soon. She’s been barely four month on this planet, having such a rough start, and now she has to leave it so soon. This is the saddest day of my life.
I hope this sinks in your hearts.